Tuesday, November 26, 2013

We love to decorate our space to reflect our personalities. I like switching up my office decor every few months to keep things interesting and fun!

Media Evolution City in Malmö, Sweden by JUUL FROST Architects
Media Evolution City  in Malmö, Sweden by JUUL FROST Architects
Click here to download
tightly rolled-up magazine pages glued onto canvas
tightly rolled-up magazine pages glued onto canvas
Click here to download
We love to decorate our space to reflect our personalities. I like switching up my office decor every few months to keep things interesting and fun!
We love to decorate our space to reflect our personalities. I like switching up my office decor every few months to keep things interesting and fun!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment